Updated March 11, 2022:
The Wildcraft Forest is open
and without restrictions
2022 Destination Policy
Update: We have uploaded our 2022 camp and event schedule. This is to remind all students who have enrolled in past programs that we will fully honour your attendance during 2022. Our camp policies remain in place so there will be no additional charges for accommodation. We encourage you to try to determine the dates that you will be attending so that we can plan for your attendance.
Our training policies continue to be in place. If you have attended past programs in-person or online and feel that you require a refresher or you feel that you need to better complete a program, you can attend a camp or restart your online program at no charge. Please let us know in advance so that we may be able to plan for your attendance and enrolment.
In British Columbia and Canada travel restriction including masking have been lifted or are in the process of being lifted. If you would like further details please call us at 250.547.2001.
If you find yourself delayed because of international travel restrictions we are emphasizing tangible options that will allow you to move forward with our programs as follows:
- When you enroll within any camp program, you are allowed to move your placement to any available date in the future. So in the event that you can’t make your booking, you will not lose your booking, it simply waits for you to confirm a new available date even if it is for the following year. This is a common occurrence for us and this policy remains active now and into the future.
- When you enroll within any camp certification program you begin with an online training component that must be adequately completed. This training compliments your camp attendance but also allows you to begin your training for up to four months in advance of attending your camp. So if you are uncertain about when to attend a camp, you can enroll now, begin your online training and then select a date that fits with your schedule even if it is next year. Please note that you can now complete all of our practitioner camp programs online for full certitifctation and simply hold your camp placement as a means to add to your learning experience.
- When you enroll within any of our Distance Learning Programs you can use your registration fees as a credit for camp programs linked to certification advancement. For example if you register for Yasei Shinrin Yoku Guide Certification Distance Learning the regular fee is $520 (Canadian). Should you want to advance into Practitioner Certification and attend one of our training camps, we will then deduct the $520 you had previously paid, from the Practitioner Certification fees. This has been a longstanding policy and encourages people to get started with their training sooner than later.
- We may experience a slight slowdown within the global economy. In order to assist you with possible budget challenges we are now offering financing on all programs and services that have rates and fees of over $800. We review financing proposals on a case by case basis and we ask that you contact us.
- In order to encourage those who are further struggling with economic hurdles we are offering a gift placement for every six paid registrations. At the moment there are around 20 people on a waiting list who are eligible for gift placements, however if you would like to be added to the waiting list please contact us so that you may provide us with a proposal.
- When you are making travel arrangements know that we will not be canceling any programs or program dates, this will allow you to have confidence when planning or rescheduling travel arrangements.
We trust that you will find these points helpful.
Thankyou for considering the Wildcraft Forest School